Latest version is 0.6beta3
You may download it from sourceforge
What should I download?
- Predefined iso
- I want a ready to use Womp in minutes
- Standard package (.zip or .tar.bz2)
- I want to build my own custom Womp CD filling remaining space with media files
- I want a non-CD installation
- Loopback file (.zip or .tar.bz2)
- I want to use the loopback installation (typically for low Ram machine). You will
also need some files from the standard package (read the documentation).
- Bootdisk (.zip or .tar.bz2)
- The bootdisk is included in the standard package, but you can download it separately. This can be used to boot any
Womp installation even from a CD if the computer cannot boot on the CD.
- Development package
- I want to see how it works
- I want to make modifications to Womp (if you do please tell me about it, we could maybe add your modifications)
Memory needed for predefined iso
- womp-version-allcodecs-extrafonts-network-ppp-firebird.iso : 256MB RAM though it will work also with less memory
but without MozillaFirebird, w3m will be used instead
- womp-version-allcodecs-extrafonts-network-ppp-w3m.iso : 128MB RAM
- womp-version-allcodecs-extrafonts-nonetwork.iso : 128MB RAM
- womp-version-minimal.iso : 64MB RAM